Important notice - please read!
Please note this online migraine diary website will close from 4th January 2016
We apologise for any disappointment and inconvenience this may cause.
If you wish to make a note of the data you have entered into the diary, please ensure you do this by Sunday 3rd January 2016 at the latest - see the option to 'print your diary'. It will not be possible to access your data after the site closes.
Record as many aspects as possible
It is helpful to record as many aspects of daily life as possible, such as:
- What and when you eat.
- Your medication.
- Vitamins or health products.
- Any exercise you take.
- Other factors such as the weather.
Identify triggers and aid diagnosis
Recording details of your migraine attacks can be useful in:
- Helping the doctor make a firm diagnosis.
- Recognising the warning signs of an attack.
- Identifying what triggers your attacks.
- Assessing if your acute or preventative medication is working.
Support The Migraine Trust
We hope that you find the diary to be helpful and informative. Regular donations from supporters are very important to us because they give us the confidence to plan our work for the year ahead. We hope that you decide to help us and become a regular supporter.
Support us or Donate today