Log all information about your migraine
Include information on:
- Severity of the pain.
- Warning symptoms.
- If there are other symptoms (such as being sick or having vision problems).
- How long the attacks last.
- Where the pain is.
- Whether the pain is throbbing, piercing.
Record as many aspects as possible
It is helpful to record as many aspects of daily life as possible, such as:
- What and when you eat.
- Your medication.
- Vitamins or health products.
- Any exercise you take.
- Other factors such as the weather.
Identify triggers and aid diagnosis
Recording details of your migraine attacks can be useful in:
- Helping the doctor make a firm diagnosis.
- Recognising the warning signs of an attack.
- Identifying what triggers your attacks.
- Assessing if your acute or preventative medication is working.
Support The Migraine Trust
We hope that you find the diary to be helpful and informative. Regular donations from supporters are very important to us because they give us the confidence to plan our work for the year ahead. We hope that you decide to help us and become a regular supporter.
Support us or Donate today